Pranab Kumar Das
Associate Professor of Economics
Ph.D. (Jadavpur University, India)
Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
R–1, Baishnabghata Patuli Township, Kolkata – 700 094, India
Tel : +91 (0)33 2462 7252 / 5794 / 5795 / 2436 8313 / 7794 / 95 / 97
Room Extn. : 233 Fax : +91 (0)33 2462 6183
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Macroeconomics, Financial Economics - Stock Market, Banks and Financial Institutions, Asymmetric Information and Firm Investment, Applied Time Series and Panel Data Econometrics.
- Evolution of the financial system architecture.
- Capital inflow and financial crisis.
- Imperfect information and firm investment in India.
- Demographic dividends financial sector development and growth in emerging market economies.
- Finance, growth and inequality.
- Bubbles, financing pattern and stock price behaviour in India.
- R & D, stock market performance and firm investment in India.
- Financial sector in macroeconomic models.