Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
R–1, Baishnabghata Patuli Township, Kolkata – 700 094, India
Tel : +91 (0)33 2462 7252 / 5794 / 5795 / 2436 8313 / 7794 / 95 / 97
Room Extn. : 212 Fax : +91 (0)33 2462 6183
Email : email@example.com
- Natural resource management including forest and forest
- Aboriginal forest people, indigenous knowledge, livelihoods and
- Urban forestry, human health and wellbeing.
- Planning and development of newly emerging cities in the Global
- Activities of non–governmental organisations in the
- Globalisation of education and international students.
- Archival research and qualitative research including
participatory appraisal, participation and direct observation,
surveys and interview strategies.
- Geography of environment and society.
- Natural resource economics and public policy.
- Built–environment and political ecology.
- Qualitative methodologies in social sciences.